Slider

Getting organized!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I guess that's anorther thing that happens around my house when my husband leaves for a while, I pick up my long abandoned projects and one of them is organizing my studio. Studio - is a realy big word for it, it's more like a shack. It was really an adventure! I bought some flooring (a board) to lay on the floor, that was easy part. Getting it home was not so easy. We succeeded about 70%. We had to strap it with some twine to Karen's van. 1/3 broke off as we were leaving the parking lot. We had to drive about 20 miles per hour, during rash hour. Made a lot of fox happy; it took us almost an hour to get from Provo to Spamish Fork. I am pretty sure I will have to go back and purchase another one, my ADD won't let me keep the broken one. So here are some pix of my shack :)


Notice my greatest accessory, my baby ... Snoozing through the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan