Slider

Baby Maddox

Saturday, January 18, 2014

 My best friend, Christine and her husband Amed, had their first baby together. This little guy arrived January 8th via C-section. He was just a perfect size (6lbs 6oz), with a cute little face and a full head of hair. I went to visit them the next day. Christine looked tired and in pain, but so so so happy. Her face was radiating. Being a mother myself and having a baby 4 months ago, I completely understand that feeling. When I got there he wasn't in the room. He was getting his hearing test, which he passed with flying colors. I finally got to hold him after a little while. He felt so tiny and super light in my arms, lost in his blanket. He was also super awake, which I thought was pretty cool and unusual for a newborn. Our photo shoot didn't last very long, he was super hungry and was trying to chew on his hands or anything that was close to his mouth. Absolutely darling! Can't wait to see him again. Welcome and happy birthday baby Maddox!


 

 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan